This website has been designed to introduce you to the on-line library of impulse response files of Sound.org Inc. (“Sound.org”), a company that distributes new and innovative audio related files. For more information on Sound.org, please click here.
- Materials in this website are the property of Sound.org, as well as other third parties, and are protected by trademark and copyright laws. Any downloading of materials must be done for your own personal and non-commercial purposes, and you must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices attached to the downloaded material.
- You shall not reproduce, distribute, modify or transmit any material from this website, without the prior written consent of Sound.org, unless it is expressly permitted in the website. You may not disassemble, decomplile, or reverse engineer any IR file downloaded from this website.
- You are further prohibited from creating any works based on or derived from the materials on this website. You will not use the website in any manner that is unlawful or harms Sound.org or its distributors and/or suppliers. You may not use this website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the website, or interfere with any other party’s use of the website. You will not use the website to transmit, either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk email or unsolicited commercial email.
- THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” and “AS AVAILABLE” AND THE ENTIRE RISK IS WITH YOU. SOUND.ORG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WRITTEN HEREIN, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE MATERIALS PROVIDED HEREIN ARE SOUND.ORG’S OR ANOTHER THIRD PARTY’S. WITHOUT DEROGATION FROM THE AFOREMENTIONED, YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ACESS TO THE SOUND.ORG WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT IS SOUND.ORG LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, RESULTING FROM OR BASED ON YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF SOUND.ORG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES UNDER THIS SECTION IS INDEPENDENT OF YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND SURVIVES IN THE EVENT SUCH REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR IS OTHERWISE DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE. THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM (1) BREACH OF CONTRACT, (2) BREACH OF WARRANTY, (3) NEGLIGENCE, OR (4) ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE, THEN YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE.
- You acknowledge that Sound.org is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal material found via this website (including, without limitation, to any links to which it may be connected). You further acknowledge that Sound.org is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Sound.org from any breach or alleged breach of yours, regarding the copyright, trademark, proprietary or other rights of Sound.org or any other third party whose works appear on this website.
- In the event that Sound.org runs advertisements or promotions of third parties on its website, you understand that any correspondence or business dealings you may have with advertisers found on or through the website are solely between you and said third party.
- Sound.org may modify the terms, conditions and notices under which it offers the use of this website and you are responsible for regularly reviewing these and any additional terms posted on the website. Your continued use of the website constitutes your acceptance and agreement to such changes. Without derogating from the above, Sound.org may terminate this Agreement, or terminate your access to the website, with or without cause, and with or without notice.
- This Agreement shall operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed, and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit any disputes hereunder to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of New York, and you further irrevocably waive any right you may have to trial by jury in such dispute.